Find a form
The Director of Revenue provides information regarding tax filing and fraud. Read more...
Identity Theft can affect your tax records. Read more about what steps to take if you discover you've been a victim of identity theft. Read more...
The Missouri Department of Revenue has designated a "Military Liaison" to assist military personnel with questions about Missouri income tax, driver licenses, motor vehicle registrations, and other issues. Read more...
The Department of Revenue has developed a Small Business Information web page just for you! Check it out at:
For more information about the Small Business Deduction for New Jobs, click here.
There are a large number of volunteer organizations providing tax assistance to elderly or low income taxpayers. To locate a volunteer group near you that offers return preparation assistance, call (800) 906-9887 or (888) 227-7669. You may also search for sites by zip code at IRS.gov.
Locate a license office
- Employer withholding
- File Sales or Use Tax Return
- Lien Search
- Missouri Tobacco Directory
- Online No Tax Due System
- Sales/use tax information
- Sales and Use Tax Exemptions
- Voluntary Disclosure Program
- Who is not paying?
- Renew license plates
- Personalized license plates
- Vehicle safety inspections
- Notice to apply for title
- Motor vehicle Titling
- Watercraft licensing
- Buying a vehicle
- Disabled placards
- Safety Inspection Locations
- Dealer License Application Check
Dates of Importance
- Quarter-Monthly Sales Tax Payment Due,
- Quarter-Monthly Withholding Tax Payment Due.
- Motor Fuel Distributor Report Due,
- Monthly Sales & Use Tax Return Due,
- Monthly Withholding Tax Return Due. see more events.
- Annual Captive Insurance Tax Payment Due.