Field Compliance Bureau
Why does the Missouri Department of Revenue conduct tax audits?
The Department's tax auditors are authorized by Missouri state law to conduct compliance audits for sales, use, withholding, corporate and franchise tax. The Department makes every effort to ensure these audits are conducted efficiently.
How to Prepare for An Audit
Providing Electronic Data for Your Sales and Use Tax Audit
Additional Information about Tax Audits:
- Computer Assisted Audit Program
- Frequently Asked Questions About An Audit
- Field Compliance Bureau Offices
- List of Records Examined During an Audit
- Taxpayer Instructional Guide for Encrypting E-mail Correspondence
- Taxpayer Bill of Rights