Find a form
The Missouri Department of Revenue has designated a "Military Liaison" to assist military personnel with questions about Missouri income tax, driver licenses, motor vehicle registrations, and other issues. Read more...
The Department of Revenue has developed a Small Business Information web page just for you! Check it out at:
For more information about the Small Business Deduction for New Jobs, click here.
New look and other improvements to driver licenses and nondriver identification cards will help protect your identity and decrease fraud. Read More...
Locate a license office
- Employer withholding
- File Sales or Use Tax Return
- Lien Search
- Missouri Tobacco Directory
- Online No Tax Due System
- Sales/use tax information
- Sales and Use Tax Exemptions
- Voluntary Disclosure Program
- Who is not paying?
- Renew license plates
- Personalized license plates
- Vehicle safety inspections
- Notice to apply for title
- Motor vehicle Titling
- Watercraft licensing
- Buying a vehicle
- Disabled placards
- Safety Inspection Locations
- Dealer License Application Check
Dates of Importance
- Cigarette Tax Cash Account Return Due,
- Monthly Sales & Use Tax Return Due.
- Quarter-Monthly Sales Tax Payment Due,
- Quarter-Monthly Withholding Tax Payment Due.
- Nonresident MO-ATC Claims Due,
- Motor Fuel Distributor Report Due.