Find a form
The Governor recently signed House Bill 384. The bill allows a one-time opportunity (Sept. 1 through Nov. 30, 2015) for delinquent taxpayers to pay all back taxes without penalty in Fiscal Year 2016.
Please check back in the following weeks for more information about how to participate in the amnesty program.
Read the news release here.
Identity Theft can affect your tax records. Read more about what steps to take if you discover you've been a victim of identity theft. Read more...
The Missouri Department of Revenue has designated a "Military Liaison" to assist military personnel with questions about Missouri income tax, driver licenses, motor vehicle registrations, and other issues. Read more...
The Department of Revenue has developed a Small Business Information web page just for you! Check it out at:
For more information about the Small Business Deduction for New Jobs, click here.
Locate a license office
- Employer withholding
- File Sales or Use Tax Return
- Lien Search
- Missouri Tobacco Directory
- Online No Tax Due System
- Sales/use tax information
- Sales and Use Tax Exemptions
- Voluntary Disclosure Program
- Who is not paying?
- Renew license plates
- Personalized license plates
- Vehicle safety inspections
- Notice to apply for title
- Motor vehicle Titling
- Watercraft licensing
- Buying a vehicle
- Disabled placards
- Safety Inspection Locations
- Dealer License Application Check
Dates of Importance
- Quarter-Monthly Sales Tax Payment Due,
- Quarter-Monthly Withholding Tax Payment Due.
- Motor Fuel Distributor Report Due,
- Quarterly Insurance Tax Payments Due.
- Motor Fuel Supplier Report Due.