Corporation Income Tax
(Chapter 143, RSMo) Corporate income tax is a tax based on the income made by the corporation. The corporation begins with Federal Taxable Income from the federal tax return. The tax rate is 6.25 percent for tax years beginning on or after September 1, 1993. Corporate income tax is paid after the end of the taxable year based on the income made during the year. The due date for most corporations is the 15th day of the fourth month after the close of the taxable year.
- Corporate Tax Registration
- Corporation Income Tax Forms
- Tax Credits (Eligibility and Contact Information)
- Frequently Asked Questions about Corporation Income Tax
- Voucher Books
- Corporate Tax Electronic Filing
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act impact on net operating losses
- Email Us!