Repossession Title Requirements

To obtain a repossession (repo) title for a motor vehicle, trailer, ATV, vessel, outboard motor, or manufactured home, the lienholder must submit the following items:

NOTE: Repossession titles cannot be issued on documented vessels.

Before making application, the lienholder must:

Lienholders may access the department's records online to ensure they have notified all interested parties of record.

Application for repo title may be submitted at any Missouri license office, or by mail to:

Missouri Department of Revenue
Motor Vehicle Bureau
PO Box 2076
Jefferson City MO 65105-2076