Department of Revenue News Release
April 08, 2016Union License Office opens April 11 under new management
The Union License Office will open Monday, April 11 under the new management of License Office Services, LLC. License Office Services was awarded the Union License Office state contract in January.
As outlined in their proposal, the Union License Office is planning to offer the following new customer services and initiatives:
- Additional staff;
- An additional customer service workstation;
- A greeter/document checker during busy times, and a line exclusively for motor vehicle renewal;
- Phone lines that will be answered by a live person;
- Alternative ways for customers to contact the office i.e. email, social media, texting and through business cards containing contact information for office management;
- Special assistance for customers who are elderly or have a disability, including curbside service and appointment scheduling;
- Methods for encouraging customer feedback, including customer prizes; and
- A monitor that routinely displays transaction information; motor vehicle drop-off service and free WIFI.
Office hours for the Union License Office will be from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, and from 8:30 to noon on Saturdays.
All local license offices are overseen by the Missouri Department of Revenue, but each is operated by an independent agent.