Special information and form specifications for software developers.
- 2013 Early Release - These forms are considered final for software companies, with the exception of federal line references.
2-D Barcode Information
30% Depreciation Information
Software Vendor Forms & Information
- Form 4349 - Letter of Intent for Substitute and Reproduced Income Tax Forms - This form is to be filled out by software vendors every year.
- File Specifications - This is the Electronic Return File Specifications, Test Packages, and Schemas for Individual Income, Corporate, Partnership and Fiduciary Tax Returns.
- 2011 Corporate Tax Schema, Version 2.1
- 2011 Corporate E-file Specifications
- 2011 Corporate Tax Test Package
- 2012 Corporate Tax Schema, Version 3.0 (11/5/12)
- 2012 Corporate E-file Specifications (10/5/12)
- 2012 Corporate Tax Test Package (10/24/12)
- 2013 Corporate and Partnership Schema, Version 5.0 (1/2/14)
- 2013 Corporate and Partnership E-file Specifications (10/21/13)
- 2013 Corporate Tax Test Package (11/5/13)
- 2013 Partnership Test Package (12/19/13)
- 2011 Individual Income Tax Schema, Version 4.0
- 2011 Individual MeF Specifications
- 2011 Individual Income Tax Test Package
- 2012 Individual Income Tax Schema, Version 3.0 (10/30/12)
- 2012 Individual MeF Specifications (10/5/12)
- 2012 Individual Income Tax Test Package (11/13/12)
- 2013 Individual Income Tax Schema, Version 4.0 (12/2/13)
- 2013 Individual MeF Specifications (10/21/13)
- 2013 Individual Income Tax Test Package (11/6/13)
- 2013 Fiduciary Schema, Version 2.0 (12/19/13)
- 2013 Fiduciary MeF Specifications (10/21/13)
- 2013 Fiduciary Test Package (12/19/13)
- Guidelines - This is a set of guidelines that Software Vendors agree to follow when submitting forms for approval.
- Voucher Specifications - These are the specifications for all vouchers that can be reproduced by software vendors. You must follow the specifications for approval.
- Vendor ID Numbers - Listing of Software Vendors with the Identification Number assigned to them.