- 2017 Early Release - These forms are considered final for software companies, with the exception of federal line references.
- Data Recognition Forms - These are forms the Department designs to automate document processing to improve overall accuracy and efficiency. Fields on these forms are set up on a 10 x 6 grid (10 characters to the inch and 6 lines to the inch) to assist software developers in creating substitute versions.
Software Vendor Forms & Information
- Guidelines for Substitute and Reproduced Tax Forms (Form 5629) - This is a set of guidelines that Software Vendors agree to follow when submitting forms for approval.
- Form 4349 - Letter of Intent for Substitute and Reproduced Income Tax Forms
- The Department's Electronic Filing Letter of Intent, Schemas and test documents are available through the Federal Tax Administration's State Exchange System. Please e-mail the Electronic Services section at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access.
Voucher Specifications (12-08-2017) - These are the specifications for all vouchers that can be reproduced by software vendors. You must follow the specifications for approval.