Special information and form specifications for software developers.
- 2012 Early Release - These forms are considered final for software companies, with the exception of federal line references.
2-D Barcode Information
30% Depreciation Information
Software Vendor Forms & Information
- Form 4349 - Letter of Intent for Substitute and Reproduced Income Tax Forms - This form is to be filled out by software vendors every year.
- File Specifications - This is the Electronic Return File Specifications, Test Packages, and Schemas for Individual Income and Corporate Tax Returns.
- 2010 Missouri Electronic Filing Specifications and Schema for Corporate MO-1120/1120S
- 2010 Corporate Tax Test Package
- 2011 Corporate Tax Schema, Version 2.1
- 2011 Corporate E-file Specifications
- 2011 Corporate Tax Test Package
- 2012 Corporate Tax Schema, Version 3.0 (11/5/12)
- 2012 Corporate E-file Specifications (10/5/12)
- 2012 Corporate Tax Test Package (10/24/12)
- 2010 Individual Income Tax Schema, Version 2.0
- 2010 Individual Income Tax Test Package
- 2011 Individual Income Tax Schema, Version 4.0
- 2011 Individual MeF Specifications
- 2011 Individual Income Tax Test Package
- 2012 Individual Income Tax Schema, Version 3.0 (10/30/12)
- 2012 Individual MeF Specifications (10/5/12)
- 2012 Individual Income Tax Test Package (11/13/12)
- Guidelines - This is a set of guidelines that Software Vendors agree to follow when submitting forms for approval.
- Voucher Specifications - These are the specifications for all vouchers that can be reproduced by software vendors. You must follow the specifications for approval.
- Vendor ID Numbers - Listing of Software Vendors with the Identification Number assigned to them.