File and Pay Business Taxes Online
Find Your Tax Type Below
You can file and pay the following Business taxes online using a credit card or E-Check (electronic bank draft). This system is available to all business accounts registered with the department and doesn’t require a separate registration. There are, however, additional charges or convenience fees that may apply. Additional technical notes are available.
Employer Withholding Tax
- By paying your Monthly, Quarterly, or Annual Withholding Tax return through the online payment system, you are also filing your Withholding return (Form MO-941) for the period. A separate filing is not required.
- File a Zero Withholding MO-941 Tax Return Online
- If you make your Quarter-Monthly (Weekly) Withholding Tax payment through our online payment system, you can also file your Monthly Reconciliation through the link above by choosing “File My 941P Monthly Reconciliation” after you have set up all Quarter-Monthly payments for the month.
- Note: Electronic payments are required for Quarter-Monthly Withholding Tax filers. Click here for electronic payment information and due dates for Withholding Tax.
- Select the link above if you have made your Quarter-Monthly (Weekly) Tax payment by ACH Credit and need to file a Monthly Reconciliation
- Select the Withholding Billing Notice option if you have received a Withholding Tax notice and need to pay a balance due.
Corporate TaxFile and Pay Declaration of Estimated Tax Payments (Click here for requirements.)
- By paying your Corporate Estimated Tax payment through the online payment system you are also filing form MO-1120ES.
- Select this option to pay the amount due on Form MO-1120 or MO-1120S.
- Corporate Extension Payments can also be made under this selection; however Form MO-7004 must still be submitted to the Department.
- Select the Corporate Billing Notice option if you have received a Corporate Tax notice and need to pay a balance due.
Sales TaxPay Sales Tax Return Payment (Click here for requirements.)
- Select this option to pay the balance due from a monthly, quarterly, or annual Sales, Consumer’s Use or Vendor’s Use Tax Return. These payments do not constitute filing of a return (Sales voucher, Sales Form 53-1, Consumer’s Use Form 53-C or Vendor’s Use Form 53-V). If you want to file your Sales or Use Tax return online, click here.
- Note: Electronic payments are required for Quarter-Monthly Sales Tax filers. Click here for electronic payment information and due dates for Sales Tax.
- Select the Sales Billing Notice option if you have received a Sales Tax notice and need to pay a balance due.
Tire and Battery FeeFile and Pay Tire/Battery Fee Return (Click here for requirements.)
- By paying your Monthly, Quarterly, or Annual Tire/Battery Fee return through the online payment system using the Tire and Battery Return and Payment option, you are also filing your Tire/Battery return (Form MO-5068) for the period. A separate filing is not required.
- Select the Tire/Battery Fee Payment option if you have received a notice and need to pay a balance due.
Other Tax TypesPay Motor Fuel Tax (Click here for requirements and information for unregistered filers.)
- Select this option to pay the balance due on a Motor Fuel report. The online payment does not constitute filing of a required report.
- Select this option to pay the balance due on a Cigarette/Tobacco report. The online payment does not constitute filing of a required report.
Payment Methods and Fees
Electronic Bank Draft (E-Check)
You will need your routing number and checking or savings account number. There will be a .50 cent handling fee to use this service. Please allow 3-4 business days for E-Check transactions to apply to your tax account. Please note that your payment will be postmarked the date you submitted the payment, unless your payment is scheduled for a future date.
Note: Make sure that your bank authorized ACH withdrawals from your account before using this service. A rejected ACH withdrawal could result in additional fees.
Debit & Credit Card
The Department accepts MasterCard, Discover, Visa, and American Express. Debit cards are accepted and processed as credit cards. Please allow 5-6 business days for debit and credit card transactions to apply to your tax account. Please note that your payment will be postmarked the date you submit payment. The following convenience fees will be charged to your account for processing:
|Transaction Amount||Convenience Fee|
|$0.00 - $50.00||$1.25|
|$50.01 - $75.00||$1.75|
|$75.01 - $100.00||$2.15|
|$100.01 and up||2.15%|
NOTE: The handling or convenience fees included in these transactions are being paid to the third party vendor, JetPay, not the Department of Revenue. This includes JetPay's right to electronically debit a service charge in the amount of $25.00, if applicable, for the processing of an Insufficient Funds or Closed Account transaction from your designated bank account in addition to whatever charges your bank may assess. By accessing this filing and payment system, the user will be leaving Missouri's website and connected to the website of JetPay. The website of JetPay is a secure and confidential website.