HB 1858 Sales Tax Rate Map
Section 32.310.1, RSMo. states the Department of Revenue shall create and maintain a mapping feature on its official public website that displays sales tax information of political subdivisions of this state that have taxing authority, including the current tax rate for each sales tax imposed and collected.
What does the map show?
The Department sent letters to all counties, districts and political subdivisions requesting GIS format maps. This data was used to construct a map that showcases each of the following;
- Ambulance districts;
- Community improvement districts;
- Fire protection districts;
- Levee districts;
- Library districts;
- Neighborhood improvement districts;
- Port authority districts;
- Tax increment financing districts;
- Transportation development districts;
- School districts; or
- Any other political subdivision that impresses a sales tax within its borders and jurisdiction.
To view the map, click here.
You can also get your individual tax rate here.
P.O. Box 3380
Jefferson City, MO 65105-3380
Sales Tax Rate Questions: email@example.com