Obtaining the status of your tax return
What tax years and returns can I check on?
- 2018 and forward Missouri Individual Income Tax returns
- 2018 and forward Missouri Property Tax Credit (PTC) claims
What information do I need to get started?
- Social security number
- Filing status
- Anticipated refund or balance due
When will my return information be available?
- Up to 5 business days after filing electronically
- Up to 3 - 4 weeks after mailing your paper return
What information will I receive?
- Easy-to-read graphics indicating the status of your return
- Refund issue date, if applicable