SMS Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions: DORA – Missouri Department of Revenue Virtual Assistant
- Users can interact with DORA to receive answers to questions related to Driver License, Motor Vehicle, Vehicle Renewal, Income Tax, Sales Tax, and Withholding Tax.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text ‘STOP’ to the short code. After you send the SMS message ‘STOP’ to us, we will send you a SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword ‘HELP’ for more assistance, or you can get help directly at http://dor.mo.gov/contact/.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any message sent to you from us and to us from you. You will only receive messages in response when you send a message to DORA. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
NOTE: Mobile numbers will not be shared or sold.