What is Missouri partnership tax and who must file?
A Missouri Partnership Return of Income (Form MO-1065) must be filed if Federal Form 1065 is required to be filed and the partnership has (1) a partner that is a Missouri resident or (2) any income derived from Missouri sources, Section 143.581, RSMo.
- Update on Corporate and Partnership Due Dates for 2016
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Partnership Return Electronic Filing
- Composite Return Instructions
- Contact Information
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)