Business Tax Electronic Filing FAQs
- MO-941 monthly, quarterly, and annual filers' return and payment
- MO-941P payments only of withholding tax for designated quarter-monthly filers
- MO-1120ES corporate estimated payments
- MO-1120 corporate return payment
- Form 2414 weekly prepayments, return payments, and billing payments of sales tax for quarter-monthly sales tax filers
- Returns, return payments and billing payments for monthly, quarterly, and annual sales tax filers
- Return payments for and billing payments for monthly, quarterly, and annual use tax filers
Tire/Lead-Acid Battery Fee
- MO-5068 return and payment
Motor Fuel Tax
- Payment only
- Payment only
Complete form DOR-4572, Electronic Filing Trading Partner Agreement, contained in DOR-4585, Electronic File Specifications and Record Layouts for EFT of Business Tax Return and Payment Using ACH Credit with TXP Addendum. Fax the agreement to the number shown on the form. Forward the information to your bank, and arrange to send a pre-note(s) to the Department of Revenue's bank account(s) as specified in DOR-4585. The Department's Tax Program Coordinator will contact you when you are ready to file.
By visiting the following link, you can pay your Withholding MO-941, Withholding Quarter-Monthly MO-941P, Withholding Billing Notice, Corporate Estimate 1120ES, and Sales Tax 2414 Quarter-Monthly payment, Tire/Lead Acid Batter Fee payment, Motor Fuel Tax payment, or Tobacco tax payment via Electronic Check or Credit Card. If you make a full month’s worth of MO-941 payments online, you can also file your MO-941 reconciliation online. For more information or to begin filing, click here.
Beginning in January of 2004, Electronic Filing of MO-941P Quarter-Monthly (Weekly) Withholding payments and 2414 Quarter-Monthly (Weekly) Sales Tax payments is mandatory due to passage of HB600. Filers would need to file using either the TXP Bank Project or the Online filing and payment system.
- Click here for more information on the electronic filing mandate for Withholding Tax.
- Click here for more information on the electronic filing mandate for Sales Tax.
For all other filers, electronic filing is optional.
If you still have questions, please check out other Business Tax FAQs.
Can't find an answer to your question(s)? Email us! We look forward to hearing from you!