How Do I Change My Address in Revenue Records?
Motor Vehicle or Individual Income Tax Records
To update your address for Motor Vehicle or Individual Income Tax you may:
- Use the Online Address Change Request or
- Submit a completed Address Change Request Form (Form 5805).
To expedite your address change request, the online service is recommended.
To update the mailing address for your Driver License records, you may use the Driver License Online Address Change Request, or visit any Missouri license office.
Additional information regarding change of address can be obtained by contacting the following telephone numbers:
- Driver License: (573) 526-2407
- Individual Income Tax: (573) 751-3505
- Motor Vehicle: (573) 526-3669
If you are adding or changing a location: