The Missouri Department of Revenue will soon replace the Lien Search System. You may contact your county Recorder of Deeds office or go to to inquire about liens, releases and satisfactions. If you are inquiring about motor vehicle tax liens please Ask Motor Vehicle! Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.