Obtaining the status of your tax return
What tax years and returns can I check on?
- 2018 and forward Missouri Individual Income Tax returns
- 2018 and forward Missouri Property Tax Credit (PTC) claims
What information do I need to get started?
- Social security number
- Filing status
- Anticipated refund or balance due
When will my return information be available?
Please Note: The IRS began accepting and processing 2020 tax year returns on Friday, February 12, 2021. Since e-filed state returns are first sent to the IRS, we ask that you consider and recognize this adjustment to the processing timeline for the 2020 tax year returns. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
- Up to 5 business days after filing electronically
- Up to 3 - 4 weeks after mailing your paper return
What information will I receive?
- Easy-to-read graphics indicating the status of your return
- Refund issue date, if applicable