What is Missouri partnership tax and who must file?

A Missouri Partnership Return of Income (Form MO-1065) must be filed if Federal Form 1065 is required to be filed and the partnership has (1) a partner that is a Missouri resident or (2) any income derived from Missouri sources, Section 143.581, RSMo.

2023 Legislative Session

Helpful Links

Laws and Regulations