Obtaining Tax Forms
Many of the Department's tax forms are available for your convenience, however, some automated processing forms are not reproducible. If you do not find the form you need, please call our automated
number for forms - 24 hours a day: (800) 877-6881.
Changes for Tax Year 2020 Individual Income Tax Forms:
Please Note: The Department is no longer printing and mailing the following tax forms:
- Form MO-1040 Missouri Individual Income Tax Long Form
- Form MO-1040A Missouri Individual Income Tax Short Form
- Form MO-1040P Property Tax Credit and Pension Exemption Short Form
- Form MO-PTC Property Tax Credit Claim
The Department encourages you to electronically file, or e-file, your tax forms online. E-filing is a fast and safe alternative to mailing a paper return. For more information about e-filing, visit our website at dor.mo.gov/personal/electronic.php.
If you choose not to e-file, you may print any Missouri tax form from our website at dor.mo.gov/forms.
To Obtain Tax Forms:
Visit the "Tax Forms" section of the website, to download forms, fill in and print, or just print the forms you need.
Obtaining 1999 and Prior Tax Forms:
- Please call our automated number for forms - 24 hours a day: (800) 877-6881.
If you need to obtain a Federal Form, you can access the IRS website at www.irs.gov.