CDL Permit Rule Requirements
CDL Medical Certification Requirements
- Requirements for Hazardous Materials (HazMat) Endorsement Applicants
- Hazardous Materials Endorsement FAQ's
- Military Skills Test Waiver Application (Form 5140)
- Military CDL Skills Test Waiver
- Military Even Exchange Knowledge and Skills Test Waiver Application (Form 5800)
- Military CDL Even Exchange Knowledge and Skills Test Waiver
Motor Carrier Safety Improvement Act (MCSIA)
Commercial Driver License or Commercial Learner’s Permit - State of Domicile
Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulation 49 CFR 383.5, defines “State of Domicile” as the State where a person has his or her true, fixed and permanent home and principal residence at which he or she has the intention of returning whenever absent.
In compliance with the Federal regulation and Missouri State Code of Regulation 12 CSR 10-24.405, all commercial driver license or commercial learner’s permit applicants must submit two acceptable documents as proof of Missouri residency as part of any new, renewal, duplicate or address change transaction.
School Bus (S) Endorsement
Commercial Endorsements and Restrictions
Commercial Motor Vehicle (CMV) Registration Fees
- Motor Carrier Services - This website is your gateway to Missouri state requirements, forms and information for businesses and individuals interested in commercial operations of trucks, tractor-trailers, buses, limousines, or other commercial motor vehicles, on public highways in Missouri.